Assessment & Recommendation
The family wanted a contemporary and innovative solution to heat their home efficiently whilst maintaining a nice ambient temperature. Taking consideration of room layouts and how they were to be used we designed a system with a range of both wall and ceiling mounted panels.
- "Private Print" panels in various rooms of the customers choice.
- Mirrors and Glass panels in the bathrooms.
- A practical Blackboard in the kitchen to maintain the family diary.
- Ceiling mounted panels in areas where wall space was to be optimised.
- Honeywell programmable heating controls - allowing for areas to be zoned for optimum control and efficiency.
The installation was co-ordinated with the main contractor whilst the home was being modernised. A new electrical wiring system was being installed throughout the property to bring it up to current standards and we planned the positioning of the heaters in advance to allow for all wiring to be fully integrated. Once it was ready to have the Redwell panels installed it took 2 days to install and commission this 4 bedroom family home.